Friday, October 29, 2010

Tuesday, Wednesday, Next Monday **Be Sure to Bring Things Fall Apart**

I will not be in school on either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Please make the most of the periods with the substitute to review the material you have read on the scramble for Africa, as well as the effects of and response to the scramble among the native peoples of Africa. The activities I have provided for the subs are exactly the same as those I had planned to teach myself-- these are not simply time-fillers.


***Be sure to bring the book Things Fall Apart to class on Wednesday***

See handout #26 for information on Monday's Africa Test. This test WILL COUNT for the 1st quarter, so it provides a chance for some of you to boost your grade significantly.

As always, you can contact me via email or by commenting on this blog. Comments will go directly to my email but have the added benefit of being available to everyone in the class-- any questions you have are probably questions someone else has, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment